Facebook recently announced via their blog that on the 12th March, Facebook page admins may see a slight decrease in likes on their pages.
This is due to Facebook removing any likes that come from now memorialised accounts, deleted accounts and inactive users.
Facebook have stressed that this is nothing to worry about and instead will work towards reflecting a better audience picture for admins, helping them to see who they are connecting with via adverts and content.
With the update anticipated to be fairly small, and not expected to cause any major issues, we will keep our Seriously Helpful eye on this one, and report back if anything changes!
- A Giant Fine for a Giant Business - 27th June 2017
- Twitter Talk - 14th August 2015
- A New Panda Update - 29th July 2015
- Decrease in Facebook Likes - 11th March 2015
- Confirmed – A mobile website will form part of Google’s ranking factors - 2nd March 2015
- Twitter are holding back on releasing their Oscar stats - 24th February 2015
- Facebook’s new CTA - 18th February 2015
- Wear Red Day - 6th February 2015
- Who doesnt love glitter - 15th January 2015
- End of year recap - 18th December 2014