Content is King
Who’s wearing the crown now?
We’ve all heard it – “Content is King”, and there’s no search engine out there more clued up to that than Google! With the introduction of the Panda algorithm in 2011, and Hummingbird in 2013, there’s no escaping the fact that content is an essential for any company that wants to perform well!
Content isn’t only for search engines, however, and it’s important that we’re clear on that from the start. Great website content is only the beginning – marketing copy needs to be considered for all angles of your business, from traditional to digital and everything inbetween! Users need to feel their needs are met from the moment they visit your website or receive your promo, and that’s where we can help!
Bespoke content solutions
We don’t only create unique content strategies, we also have a UK-based team to write it, too! We know you know your industry best, but we pride ourselves on our dedication to learning almost as much as your team do, so we can create great content and marketing copy that fits in with your brand, and will engage with your visitors the first time round!
We believe in bespoke – so don’t expect a “one size fits all” strategy! Getting down to the nitty gritty is what we enjoy, and more importantly, we know that’s the ONLY way to get your content to work for you and get you engaging with your target audience!
Our services include:
- Optimised web copy – Analysing existing copy and rewriting/writing new where necessary, with both users and keyword density in mind to aid onsite optimisation and improve traffic and conversions, not just rankings!
- Optimised meta content -Analysing existing meta content and rewriting/writing new where necessary (either on a core page or sitewide basis), including USPs to increase CTR from the SERPs and keyword optimisation to ensure search engines receive the right information about each page.
- Blog management – No matter whether you currently have one or not, we can handle everything from the initial set-up down to a regular posting schedule, including implementation of content.
- Content calendars – In-depth and bespoke content calendars tailored to your sector and written for both social media and content creation purposes, available either as part of an overall content strategy or as standalone pieces as a one-off service
- Dynamic media – Everything from infographics to videos; we’ve got you covered!
- Press content – Genuine content to attract press coverage, not old style PR content generated purely for links.
- Great content for other bloggers – Otherwise known as “guest posting”, this forms part of our offsite marketing strategy and ties in with our content creation strategies to gain coverage on relevant websites and communities
Is your business B2B?
Just because you don’t sell directly to the public doesn’t mean your need for great content is any less! Both your existing and potential clients need to know what it is you’re offering, and also what’s happening in the wider marketplace around you, which can then also be linked to your social media accounts.
We believe that great content is the foundation for a great business, and here are just a few reasons why!
- 93% of B2B marketers used content marketing in 2014 to attract and retain customers.
- Great content helps to bridge the gap between channel partners and digital only buyers, increasing essential stats such as leads and decreasing elements such as average website bounce rates
- An influential content strategy can lead to increased distribution of your core services, including brochures and PR, and increase leads, sales and clients as the end result
Is your business B2C?
Selling direct to the public means you’re opening yourself up at all times to mass scrutiny, and first impressions really do count! Whether you sell niche products to a certain demographic or to the wider mass market, your content still needs that extra pizzazz to market you well!
Get ahead of your competition, engage with your customers and make that first impression the only one to matter!
- Whilst 71% of B2C marketers still use offline promotions, only 46% say it is effective, with online copy and search engine marketing being reported as the most effective
- Get social with your customers – 89% of Facebook marketers are in the B2C sector
- On average, the majority of B2C content marketers divide their content efforts in the following ways: 61% uniquely created, 27% curated & 12% syndicated
B2B marketers cite lack of time (69%), producing enough content (55%) and producing the kind of content that engages (47%) as their top three marketing content challenges.