Emily Franchino – Head of Business Development
I’m Seriously Helpful but not always Serious.
- I’m into Live Music, Good Food and Loving Life…..All at the same time if I can.
- My current likes are my car, a beautiful Red Fiat Coupe… One day it might be a real Ferrari – Fingers Crossed.
- I am an Animal Lover, Star Gazer and Wine Drinker (Within reason)
- My current dislike is Google. They should give people a chance..
- I’m based in Northamptonshire, Grew up in Rutland but my connections are spread far and wide. It’s a family thing.
Team Questions and Answers
Bucket list places to visit: Thailand
What are you scared of: Cauliflower Ears on Rugby Players
If you found a magic lamp, which three things would you wish for? 1. Good Health 2. An Endless Supply of Money (To Help Myself and To Help the World) 3. More Hours in the Day.
Who would play you in a film adaptation of your life? Beyonce… of course
What are the last three songs you listened too? The Herbaliser – Ginger Jumps the Fence – Blow Your Headphones, Red Hot Chili Peppers – Tearjerker – One Hot Minute, The Darkness – Concrete – Hot Cakes
What came first and why? The chicken or the egg? Keith Chegwin
Pick one – sweet or salted: Both – Salty Sweet is my favourite combo – Chocolate Covered Pretzels – Yes!
If you were to watch one film on repeat forever, what would it be and why? Napoleon Dynamite – Just because it’s amazing… or Forrest Gump… Can’t pick one
Explain how the internet works: The internet is just like the world, made up of different communities (websites) joined together by streets (links). You have to dress and act a certain way to attract like-minded potential new members who will help you make it right to the top. A bit like a class system.
If you were a piece of stationary from your desk what would you be and why? A Shatter Proof Plastic Ruler… I’m tough, flexible and straight down the line…