Launched officially at the end of last month in the UK and the rest of the world, Facebook have rolled out their brand new CTA (call to action) feature that is set to help business pages convert further.
Designed with the objective of making conversions easier for users, either on desktop or on a mobile device, Facebook’s new call to action button has the potential to be linked to a variety of different actions, tying in perfectly with a businesses goals in the long run, which can also be edited as and when required.
Business page admins can select from a list of call to actions, including:
- Book Now – perfect for restaurants that have an online booking facility available
- Contact Us – we predict this to be the most popular CTA used
- Use App – ideal for business that have apps, typically B2C businesses such as a shop for example
- Play Game – the perfect CTA for game developers
- Shop Now – a direct link to the shopping page of a website
- Sign Up – helping to gain more newsletter or email marketing sign ups
- Watch Video – great for visual markets, or businesses that have an important brand message or mission statement
As well as the new CTA function, Facebook have also included analytic stats to help page admins understand how beneficial the new functionality has proven, showing how many people have clicked the link in the past 7 days.
Dipping in and out of all the different aspects of digital marketing is what I do best – learning new techniques whilst effectively using older strategies, platforms and methods. Although I am getting older and find social media less and less appealing in my personal life, I do believe it has a huge part to play for businesses, so you will find me active on most platforms! 😉
Away from work, I will be found doing one of the following – especially in the post lockdown days – reading, cooking or watching sports on TV in lieu of being at my spiritual home in person, Old Trafford (although my picture is there somewhere). I can be found most evenings rewatching The Walking Dead with my husband and cats, and can also be found embarrassing my teenage son too.