Launched officially at the end of last month in the UK and the rest of the world, Facebook have rolled out their brand new CTA (call to action) feature that is set to help business pages convert further.
Designed with the objective of making conversions easier for users, either on desktop or on a mobile device, Facebook’s new call to action button has the potential to be linked to a variety of different actions, tying in perfectly with a businesses goals in the long run, which can also be edited as and when required.
Business page admins can select from a list of call to actions, including:
- Book Now – perfect for restaurants that have an online booking facility available
- Contact Us – we predict this to be the most popular CTA used
- Use App – ideal for business that have apps, typically B2C businesses such as a shop for example
- Play Game – the perfect CTA for game developers
- Shop Now – a direct link to the shopping page of a website
- Sign Up – helping to gain more newsletter or email marketing sign ups
- Watch Video – great for visual markets, or businesses that have an important brand message or mission statement
As well as the new CTA function, Facebook have also included analytic stats to help page admins understand how beneficial the new functionality has proven, showing how many people have clicked the link in the past 7 days.
- Bird Box Viewing Bonanza - 25th January 2019
- A Giant Fine for a Giant Business - 27th June 2017
- Twitter Talk - 14th August 2015
- A New Panda Update - 29th July 2015
- Decrease in Facebook Likes - 11th March 2015
- Confirmed – A mobile website will form part of Google’s ranking factors - 2nd March 2015
- Twitter are holding back on releasing their Oscar stats - 24th February 2015
- Facebook’s new CTA - 18th February 2015
- Wear Red Day - 6th February 2015
- Who doesnt love glitter - 15th January 2015