On the 8th July, the World Cup delivered something that was practically unthought-of.
Germany absolutely annihilated Brazil, who were of course hosting the huge competition in the semi-finals of the global tournament.
What happened in the game was completely astonishing, both on and off the field and had football fans across the world completely gripped.
Records were broke socially on both Facebook and Twitter, as well have shown in our graphic, showing the full power of social media.
- Does TikTok Have a Rival in YouTube Shorts? - 17th September 2020
- Search Rankings May Be Hindered by Blog Structure - 27th August 2019
- Bird Box Viewing Bonanza - 25th January 2019
- A Giant Fine for a Giant Business - 27th June 2017
- Twitter Talk - 14th August 2015
- A New Panda Update - 29th July 2015
- Decrease in Facebook Likes - 11th March 2015
- Confirmed – A mobile website will form part of Google’s ranking factors - 2nd March 2015
- Twitter are holding back on releasing their Oscar stats - 24th February 2015
- Facebook’s new CTA - 18th February 2015